Shang Tao Media Arts College, Hazina Towers, Utalii/ Monrovia Street, P.O. Box 60939 00200, Nairobi, Kenya.
Baringo, Bomet, Bungoma, Busia, Elgeyo Marakwet, Embu, Garissa, Homa bay, Isiolo, Kajiado, Kakamega, Kericho, Kiambu, Kilifi, Kirinyaga, Kisii, Kisumu, Kitui, Kwale, Laikipia, Lamu, Machakos, Makueni, Mandera, Marsabit, Meru, Migori, Mombasa, Murang'a, Nairobi, Nakuru, Nandi, Narok, Nyamira, Nyandarua, Nyeri, Samburu, Siaya, Taita Taveta, Tana River, Tharaka Nithi, Thika, Trans Nzoia, Turkana, Uasin Gishu, Vihiga, Wajir, West Pokot
The Mass communication department provides courses taught by faculty with extensive academic, professional, and industry experience. Students are guided through the department’s project based courses to develop the knowledge and skills needed to incorporate the principles of visual communication in their work.
• Captivating TV and radio presenters
• News anchorage
• TV programme and film producers
• Radio programme and Feature producers
• Competent camera operators, sound technicians and lighting crew
• TV and Radio documentary experts
• Professional news coverage and reporting
• Skilled and keen photojournalist and free lance camera operators